Tuesday, July 17, 2007

$15 for a Review

I just received an email today from Linkworth. An advertiser wants me to review their site for $15 dollars. I accepted the offer and will finish the review tonight. In case you don't know what is linkworth, well, it works like reviewme but you get more opportunities to earn with this program. You also choose the price for every link. I chose the linkprice in my websites to be $15. You can choose $40 up.But lowering the link price will likely attract more advertisers. I hope i can get more advertisers to advertise in my blogs. I can't put the linkworth code within this post (using blogger beta). Just click the banner at the right side to read more about linkworth!

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live