Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Bonus Bucks

I am a new member of a site known as MyBonusBucks.com .This is similar to treasuretrooper and cashcrate. You complete offers, participate in surveys, shop or purchase, or join sites. The only difference is the instant $5 sign up bonus and it opens more opportunities for international users like me. I joined yesterday and so far i have $1.35 in my account. The $5 bonus is expected to show up in my earnings within a week. I have completed some offers that are not yet credited to my account, because according to the site, it may take a few days before they can confirm the completion of the offers. The minimum payout is only $20 which is paid every 30th day or 31st day of every month. The mode of payment is through paypal and checks.

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live