Wise Bread is supported by Google Adsense advertising. When readers click on the ads, Google pays a commission ranging from a few cents to several dollars. That commission will be shared between you and Wise Bread in the following manner:
- You get 100% of the Google advertising revenue generated by your posts. This means you keep all the Google ad revenue from your permalink page and your personal home page.
- While Wise Bread makes money from the advertising on community pages that doesn't belong to any single blogger (i.e. non-permalink pages such as the general home page and category pages).
Wise Bread is currently working on selling text link and site-wide ads. For site-wide ads, the revenue will be shared between you and Wise Bread based on how much traffic you bring in. For example, if your posts account for 20% of our traffic, you get 20% of the site-wide advertising revenue.These are the few of the major topics Wise Bread is interested in:
- Savvy shopping tips to keep you stylish, sassy, and solvent.
- Frugal living suggestions that keeps you living a rockstar lifestyle on a shoestring budget.
- Financial advice that is easy to understand and easy to apply.
- Career and money-making ideas that'll add zeros to your bank account.
- General grownup know-how your parents forgot to tell you.