Friday, September 7, 2007

My Blog Contest

There's been lots and lots of blog contests going on. I see the same Review this blog and you get a free backlink or Review this blog and you win an IPhone! An Iphone?!! No, Just kidding!

I was thinking since I don't have the money, much more the means to send money or tangible freebies to those who will join my contest, I have decided to instead offer "Free Advertising Space" in this blog and in my other blog "A Lady's Confession".

This is not your typical Review my blog for a Link scenario. Here's how it works.

1. Write anything about this blog, 20 words minimum. Oops, did I say 20? Yes only 20 words with the anchor text "Make Money Online" linking to this blog.

2. Leave your comments in this post if you participate in this contest and a link to the review you've made.

3. From those who participate, from all entries, I will choose:

  • 2 Winners- who will be entitled to a free advertising space "125x125" banner in my blog which will stay in this blog for two months and links at my "Blogs of Note" section.
  • 5 Winners- who gets their blogs included in the "Blogs of Note" section of this blog.
  • All participants get a free technorati favorite from me.
  • All partcipants get to choose one post that they would want me to "digg".
  • All participants get to choose one post that they would want me to "stumble".
  • All participants will have their links in one of my post made especially for blog contest participants.

So what are you waiting for? Only 20 words minimum and you get all these benefits! Whether you win or not you get a free technorati favorite, free digg, and free stumble from a PR-4 blog! This contest is up until October 15 only.

Sample "125x125" banner:
Text Link Ads




34 comments:

Anonymous said...

my link is up in your blog already and i paid for it. if only you made this post a little earlier..d*mn!

Anonymous said...

my gratitude for the traffic you bring to my blogs and for all the help, tips, diggs, stumbles.. i appreciate it so much!

admin said...

thanks talkingidiot.. heehhehe..sorry i did not think of this blog contest earlier..

as for the tips, diggs and stumbles, i was willing to help the moment i learned you are a kababayan..if you need help,email me anytime and lets do the usual chatting and messaging..

admin said...

i am new to blogging..saw ur blog from blogcatalog... il join the contest.but what's stumble? and digg?

admin said...

i have completed a post about your blog:
http://oh-kids.blogspot.com/2007/09/make-money-online-blog-review.html

BillyWarhol said...

I need to WIN the Lottery or something!!

;))

I will try this Lady Influence*

I'm just getting a new WordPress Blog up on get this! "MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!"

;))

Everybody's gotta have at least 1!!

After Reading Dot Com Mogul John Chow's Blog I realiaze U need several Sources of Income to Make $$$! Whatta a Concept*

I want to try this Text Link Ads U've mentioned + Kontera + AdBrite etc.

Thx for the Inpsiration to get me Moving forward on this!!

Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;))

Peace*

admin said...

you are very welcome billy.. do inform me if your blog is up so i can visit it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Replied to you at my blog's post - Review My Blog For TWO Link Backs

Regards,

Anonymous said...

Hi there... blogged about your contest here.

admin said...

thanks for mentioning my blog contest in your website jayne.. thanks for taking the time as well to visit my blog..

Unknown said...

I like your concept. Everybody is a winner.

For the special winner, multiply your happiness and earnings with visitors from Link And Earn

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

We added your blog contest to our site. Here is the link below. Thanks!

http://www.bloggingcontest.com/win-2-months-free-advertisment-on-high-pr-site-exp-93007/

Anonymous said...

I got mine up too! :)

admin said...

boy names,
jayne,
linkandearn,
blogging contest,
and girly blog designz,

i need you to specify what post should i digg and stumble.already techno fave all of you.

Unknown said...

Simplest trick to attract more crowd to your blog

Thank you ladyinfluence for digg/stumble

admin said...

consider it done link and earn.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much! Here is my link for the posts I want stumbled, etc.

You Are Not A Z-Lister

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
Thanks for commenting on my site. Please digg/stumble our Blog Contest we are holding to promote our site. The winner gets $75 bucks. Feel free to join. Thanks!

http://www.bloggingcontest.com/bloggingcontestcom-official-contest-win-75-bucks/

admin said...

dugg and stumbled your post jayne! thanks for joining..

admin said...

blogging contest, i have dugg and stumbled your post. thanks for joining my contest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stumble!

Anonymous said...

I have mentioned your contest here.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My link for you is here:
http://studentblogproject.com/contests%20/space-of-influence-make-money-online/

You can digg, and stumble my 6 crazy tips for Alexa rankings:
http://studentblogproject.com/alexa-ranking%20/6-crazy-tips-on-how-to-improve-alexa-rankings/

I wish you all the success!
Cheers!

admin said...

hi cris.. already techno fave you dugg and stumbled your post..

admin said...

average joe, please include what post to digg and stumble.thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

You can Digg and Stumble my post about 404 Error Pages

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have added this contest to several categories within our contest and sweepstakes directory.

http://www.mrprizes.com/individual/listingID_0244.htm

Please feel free to let me know of any changes you would like made and also keep me up to date on future listings. Have a great day!

admin said...

thanks a lot mr.prizes..i will check your site now..

Anonymous said...

Here's my entry: http://jobmob.co.il/blog/in-the-mood-for-contests/

Nice idea for a contest!

admin said...

thanks jacob. i will be posting your url soon.

Anonymous said...

Lady, can you digg and Stumble:

http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-short-job-descriptions-ever/

thx

admin said...

sure jacob. consider it done!

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too late. Just saw your contest a few moments ago. Here's my post about your money making online site

Anonymous said...

am i missing something here, your only a pr2 blog, get real lady

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live