Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Lost $40

Clickbooth is one of my favorite ways to make money online. It's easy to set up, no hassles. You put the code and when you get a click, a lead or a sale, you make money.

I checked on my Clickbooth Account today and noticed I have 4 new referrals which was not credited into my account. At Clickbooth you are supposed to earn $10 for every referral you get. So 4 new referrals means $40. Sadly, that's not the case. According to Clickbooth Admin, the 4 referrals was not credited to my account because these referrals are disqualified or that the Clickbooth Program is not open to their countries. What's the implication? I lost $40!!!

Clickbooth is still one of the best money making sites online. Getting that $40 back will not be that hard.

New York's Time for $1 a week
The Easiest Cheapest Way Get listed in Google in 48hours, Guaranteed!

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live