Friday, October 5, 2007

Make Money Online Earnings Report

It's time to evaluate how I did for the month of September in terms of my quest to make money using free blogger blog. In a scale of 1 to 10, I give my progress a 7. This is commensurate with the effort I put in to generate money, and all other things like schooling, intervening surprising circumstances considered. Since I joined so many sites to make money online, I will post only my top 5 earners for September:

1. Adsense= over $80
2. Clickbooth= $72.59
3. Reviewme= $50 (I did not accept reviews due to my hectic schedule in school)
4. TLA=$36
5. Linkworth= $40

Total Money=$278.59

Please Refer to my other Post for a detailed list of earning programs I am a member of.

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live