Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pay Per Play Net Audio Ads- The New Way To Monetize

There's been a new buzz in the blogosphere about getting paid to play a 5 second audio in your website. Yes audio ads, not photos, not text ads. PPP is a new way for advertisers to serve a 5 second audio advertisement to any website. For a sample audio ad click here. Okay, here's how you do it. You put a snippet in your website, everytime someone views the page where the code is located, you get paid. So every time the audio is played you make money. The audio is context related. So audio ads will play depending on your website's content. By the way, the code is available but no ads will display until the 1st of February.

NetAudioAds PPP is not new, it has been running for 2 ½ years, has over 66,000 advertisers and over 550,000 websites that serve PPP ads to their visitors.

The 550,000+ websites that currently serve these ads are responsible for 43 million streams (impressions) of advertisers' 5 second audio ads on a monthly basis.



QUESTION: What is the compensation structure for this program?

ANSWER:

  • 25% of what the advertiser spends on PPP ads you serve on your own website(s).

  • 5% of what the advertiser spends on PPP ads played on the website(s) of those you refer.

  • 5% of what the advertiser spends on PPP ads played on the website(s) that your direct referrals bring on board.



Any website, new, old, with no traffic or huge traffic can join Pay Per Play, regardless of Page Rank or Alexa Rank. PPP audio commercial ads can co- exist with your google Adsense ads so set aside any worries of Adsense Policy Violation.

Few questions still linger in my mind, like will the ads slow down the loading of my site, because that was an impediment in the widgetbucks code implementation. I hope not. Will my visitors get annoyed hearing the audio ads everytime they visit my site? In the same vein that I get irritated seeing so intrusive ads? I mean the audio ads play automatically, not giving the site visitors the option to play it or not play it. Well, i'll have to look on this one and see the reactions from my visitors.

So, I have questions but nonetheless I still signed up. Why not? I can withdraw anytime and stop displaying the audio ads in my websites. I have a celebrity blog which gets lots of traffic and I think audio ads in this blog will bring in more money.

I urge you to sign up to this program. Give it a try, the benefit of the doubt. The Free Registration takes less than 3 minutes. If it turns out you are not making profit from this new program then you can back out anytime. Join now and once you've tried it for a week or so decide whether to push through with the program or not. Go to the SIGN UP page. Good luck!

2 comments:

Scott said...

I recently was thinking about joining PPP but I have yet to do so. I feel the readers of my blog may get peeved if I have it on my site. How have you been liking the results so far from them?

Let me know and also check out my blog if you have time.

http://www.onlinestruggle.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to their web

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live