Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sucessfully Received My Adsense Payment Through Western Union

Finally I got my adsense payment. All the hard efforts to make money online have been rewarded!

Last November 28 I received my first Adsense Payment which is over $200. Google sent my payment through Western Union last November 26 but I learned of it in the 28th day already. I could have claimed the money on the 27th had I known of the payment earlier.

In claiming my adsense money from Western Union all I did was to fill up the Western Union form for receiving money. The data required in filling up the form included the MTCN, the amount involved/to be received and the name and address of sender. I also presented two valid IDs. That was basically it. After a few minutes I already received my adsense earnings. By the way, I received the money in dollars and afterwards converted it to peso at western union still. Compared to receiving checks, the Western Union option is the best, fast, easy and secure.




5 comments:

RollinMao said...

Congrats on your payment!
:)

admin said...

thanks rollinmao.. im hoping to get my payout again by january 08..

take care.

sami said...

Congratulations...

Anonymous said...

lucky... now i feel the need to put up adsense :S im always in need of free moneys!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

How much WU Cost?

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live