Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Help in Caring For Your Loved Ones

Seeing Elderly people reminds me that But someday I’ll be one of them, old, sick and useless. That s*cks! But that’s how we will all be. Not even scientist can reverse the aging process. But what startles me most is the idea of being alone, your children not supporting you and caring for you. I hope not. It’s ungrateful for children to do that to their parents.

When I grow old, more than the money that my children can give to support me, I want them to take care of me. I don’t want to be left alone in a nursing care home. My children can go hands on preparing my food, my medicines, etc. There are guides to doing all of these as that provided at Bettercaring where there are care options, care news, expert care tips that anyone can use to take care of the elderly.

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live