Saturday, February 2, 2008

Paypal Not Processing My Withdrawal?

I withdrew some funds from my Paypal Account to my visa debit card last January 24, 2008. Until now the withdrawal is still in pending status. See image below!

Paypal Withdrawal pending status, paypal
According to Paypal, withdrawals are processed within 5 to 7 days. But it's been more than 7 days already and the money I withdrew is still in pending status. Ordinarily my withdrawals get completed in a day or two, and sometimes very rarely in 3 days time. Then I'll have to wait for the funds to reflect in my Debit Card.

I already emailed Paypal about this matter just yesterday and no reply so far. I've also read some posts about bloggers who's withdrawals are still in pending status. It's a bit scary for me. What if Paypal will refuse to withdraw funds to my Union Bank Eon Debit Card. That's going to be a big trouble. It's payout time and I have still over $300 in my Paypal Account and am still waiting for more than $300, plus the pending $100 withdrawal. I hope Paypal will resolve this issue soon enough.

I'll be breaking down my earnings for the month of January so you will have a picture of where this over $700 come from. Just to give you an idea for now check this "Pinoy Dollar Quest" or better yet subscribe to my blog to get updates straight to your mailbox.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... that is unusual... I applied for Paypal withdrawals last January 11 and the money arrived on my Debit account on the 18th of January...

admin said...

hi rob. yes it's very unusual and am not the only person experiencing this. Up to this moment my withdrawal is still pending and am afraid to withdraw my remaining balance now. it looks like am not going to enjoy my january earnings.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, care for xlinks? ;)

Anonymous said...

eon gamit mo diba? sabi nila mabilis daw sa eon.. eon rin gamit ko ..1st withdrawal ko pa nga eh.. ok na status sa paypal kaso wala pa sa account ko..

admin said...

yup am using eon. when man ka ng withdraw rodel? first time ko pa ma experience ang delayed withdrawal.. pending pa jud ang status as in..

yup oi bisaya ko and dghan pa jud mga bloggers na bisaya..hehehehheh.. thanks for visiting my site.

doorlight said...

Yeah kahapon daw siya nag withdraw, pero im not sure kung totoo ah.

heto ung thread na ginawa ko about it:
http://www.wp-pinoys.com/viewtopic.php?t=561

Unknown said...

thaks for dropping by at my blog. By the way, It really is sad that it happened anyway we just hope for the best that it will be resolved soon coz a lot of person are relying on the funds send by clients.

admin said...

thanks for that defiant. i certainly hope so.. my withdrawal to my bank account last feb 4 has been completed. and im only waiting for the funds to reflect in my account. but that withdrawal to my eon debit card is still pending.

Anonymous said...

guys! Why am i seeing the words garbled ? like this "eon gamit mo diba?" !?!?!? is some kind of virus? or ?

admin said...

the words are not garbled.. bka sa browser mo yan.. that's what happened to my friend's site. if she looks at her site in her browser the ads are not visible or kung minsan garbled din..

Anonymous said...

We have the same problem. I made my withdrawal to my EON card on Jan. 30, and it's still pending as of this date. Paypal is having a problem getting funds through a credit card company. You can read about it here:here

Anonymous said...

I think Paypal is slowly restoring the problem now. I posted it over my blog at http://www.internetlivingathome.com/news/eon-unionbank-paypal-withdrawal-problems-slowly-restored

But still my January 24th transaction is still pending.

admin said...

thanks a lot james for visiting my blog.. pareho tayo pending pa rin. but some bloggers have reported that their jan24 withdrawals to the debit or credit cards have been completed. tayo lang ata ang di pa..hehehhe..

but am confident paypal will resolve this issue sooner or perhaps later..hehehe.

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live