Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finding the Right Template for My BLog

i like the template of my blog already, but i would want something unique, something with a touch of pink, white and brown colours. The type of templates we use in our blogs have an impact to our readers. A good template is essential for every blog. I prefer the not so complicated type of template. Less colors, perhaps a combination of 3 colors. I would want a three column template. I've been searching the net this past days for good templates but i have not really found the one that i like the most. There are really good templates but i am still not satisfied with what i have seen so far. I will still search for more nice templates then decide which one to apply in my blog.

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live