Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reviewing My Link Exchanges

If you are a constant visitor of this blog, you will know that i have constantly offered free exchanges to all money making sites even if they have no PR or only a PR1. Why? I want to help fellow bloggers, in the same way that some kind bloggers exchanged links with me when my PR was yet zero. And exchanging links paid off. In less than 3 months of blogging this blog got a PR of 4.

However, am so disappointed with how fellow bloggers put my link on their blogs for only a few months and bhaam! my PR-4 link is gone! To think, their blogs have no PR or only a PR 1. What's the point of exchanging links when these bloggers can't keep my link in their blogs. Part of this blog's overhauling, so to speak, all links in my "BLOGS OF NOTE" section, which does not contain a link back to this site are stricken down.

Every blogger must stand by the real idea behind "link exchange". If you can't keep links from your "link exchanges" running on your site, then don't exchange links! That simple!

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live