Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Get Paid Tonight Paid Me

Remember my post about Get Paid Tonight? Here's the link. So anyway, Get Paid Tonight paid me! How much? Well, only $.12 but the thing is it really pays. The money was sent straight to my Paypal Account. See the proof of payment below. Get Paid Tonight Proof of payment
click image to enlarge


Get Paid Tonight pays you on a nightly basis for completing paid to sign up offers, clicking ads and for reading mails. I did not complete any offer. I just signed up and I got 1 referral who made money and that's where my $.12 came from. Now I'll complete one paid to sign up offer and see how much money I will be making tonight. It's open to all users worldwide. It's like treasuretrooper and Cashcrate only that you get your money every night. Click the banner below to visit the site and start making money even cents. Good luck!


0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live