Thursday, August 30, 2007

ReviewMe Check Arrived!

make money online, make money at homeThis morning, mailman came to our house with my ReviewMe Check!The check was sent through ordinary mail. I was expecting the check a week ago and finally it arrived safely.

The check is worth $82.50. See images below:


make money online, make money at home

make money online, make money at home
This only proves that ReviewMe really pays and that it is possible to make money online. I am looking forward to another check next month. If you want to join ReviewMe visit the site here!

Join my Technorati rank and Alexa Rank building!

5 comments:

NurseJake said...

Wow!

Congratulations on your paycheck lady! I hope to get mine too. But not too soon i suppose.hehe

Keep up the GREAT work!

-Kirby

Rudi said...

Great to see you had a check:D

admin said...

thanks kirbitz and rudi.. am so happy to finally get my check.. expecting other checks so soon..:)

Jay said...

http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

have any tips on how to improve my blog? i really need to get my popularity up!

admin said...

hi jay cam.. i will visit your site and see how i can help..:)

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live