Thursday, October 11, 2007

Participants of My Blog Contest

After giving away a very generous win win blog contest, I have finally decided to put an end to it this 15 of October. The response is not overwhelming, as only few bloggers grab the tremendous opportunity I am offering.


But anyway, here is the list of the participants in my blog contest:


1. Oh Kids
2. Link and Earn
3. About Blogging
4. Average Joe Blogger
5. Student Blog Project
6. JobMob
7. Mr. Prizes
8. Traffic Generation Experiments

These Website Owners are Guaranteed Free Web Space in the form of links in the right hand side of this "Make Money Online" blog. Yes, all of them instead of the original 5 participants only, not to forget they already have a back link through this post. I will choose two winners who will get a free 125x125 adversting banner space in this blog alone (due to the very low response can't offer my other blog.)

All of the participants got a free digg, free stumble and free techno fave from me. In case I miss any blog, do let me know so I can give you what you deserve.

The contest ends on October 14. October 15 will be the proclamation of the two lucky bloggers who will get the 125x125 free advertising space. There are only 3 days left. Remember the contest only requires 20 word minimum post about this blog. Proceed here for the details.

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template

Connecting The News|Financial Tips|Super Bowl 2011 Live Stream| Tickle Thy Thoughts|Red Leg Live